Thursday 1 September 2011

Klan Ringing Group


Whilst browsing the ‘We Bird North Wales’ site - the new birding webpage for refugees from the NWBF – I cam across perhaps the most bizarre birding image I have ever come across.

It was from the SCAN clamping group after yet another of their highly scientific and effective ringing sessions at a swallow roost.

Quite what the taker of the image had in mind I can only begin to speculate, but one thing it did remind me of was the rather macabre images a certain organisation from America’s Deep South used to release after carrying out one of their infamous lynchings.

I then scrolled down to a picture taken from last year's Christmas Party and I did begin to wonder…



Until later.

2 comments:

  1. Did you mean "we nerd North Wales"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerds?? I love reading the endless drivel about various 'races'...

    ReplyDelete