Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sue, Grabbit and Runne.

Dear the Black Grouse,

I noticed that you were having some copyright issues with a litigious photographer.

To avoid a tap on the shoulder from Inspector Knacker, I have an image that I would be happy to for you to use.

I’m sure it will more than adequately replace the close-up of the Dotterel at the Great Orme as it is too of an attractive young bird being pestered by an obsessive man standing far too close.

I do however take issue with your headline “If you tolerate this then your children will be next.”

Although clearly to any body with an IQ higher than a whelk that this was a warning for my species not being so confiding to the craparazzi in the future and not a threat to their familes, I really hate the Manic Street Preachers.

Yours etc,

Dott Errel.

2 comments:

  1. Becoming more pathetic all the time - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit upset that I can't read your blog post "If you tolerate thiss..." what happened to it?

    ReplyDelete